Feiyu Huang | Academic Page
Feiyu Huang (黄飞宇) [CV] [Email] [GitHub] [Blog (博客)] [Others]
- Conduct one line of research for enhancing experience of DHH people in VR (
status: developing for co-design workshop & writing Related Work)
- Help to develop Unity3D applications for other research
- Help to do something trivial
- How to help the deaf hear others?
- How to help the blind walk in modern cities?
- How to get a full experience in a virtual world without going other places?
Both the questions lead me to Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Research Interests: AR/VR, Haptics (combining with bioinfo if possible)
- General Interests: Reading, Writing, Knowing problems and solving them
- Linguistic: Chinese Native | English Fluent (IELTS 7.0)
- Programming: C/C++, C#, Java, Verilog, Go, Godot
- Developer Tools: Shell, Git/GitHub, Linux
- General Skills: Vim, Markdown, LaTeX, MS Office
- Soft Skills: Problem-Solving, Communication, Cooperation